注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

KANNO爷

在追求中燃烧生命!

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语学习日志 —2014年11月25日  

2014-11-26 11:32:08|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
早晨:8:00—9:30 Power English (02)  9:30—10:00 赖世雄音标  娱乐:Dream Catcher (It's import to get into a peak emotional state,but I'm not ready yet,just one time to sing this song)
Today  it's my second day to study Power English follow AJ teacher,I really like this material。 In the second chapter ,AJ tell us how to feel beater to learn Language.The theory ,in the material, 80% of success comes from emotion,If you master your emotion ,you will master a language .The other 20% is the method how you do it . I think I can receive a lot of energy through learning this metaill .The next day I'll continue the second chapter AJ. And learn the method how to manager emotion?
  评论这张
 
阅读(32)| 评论(5)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017